What would you see, feel and think when your dream comes true?
What would you see, feel, think and hear if your wish came true?
Would you jump for joy? Would you cry? Would you laugh uncontrollably?
When you visualise your dream coming true, you help make it happen, in ways perhaps far better than you have ever imagined. By constantly seeing it manifested, you are confirming to yourself and the Universe, that you Trust your own powers of creation.
VISUALISE/IMAGINE — WHAT YOU DESIRE AND FEEL
- Now, think of what you really want, and imagine that it has happened.
- Then close your eyes and notice feelings on your body, as you think of your desire.
- How are you feeling? Are you excited, happy, nervous or filled with laughter? What are other things that you feel?
VISUALISE/IMAGINE WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOUR DESIRE COMES TRUE
- Notice what you see when you imagine your desire coming true.
- Who are people, things and colours that you see?
- What are you seeing yourself doing as your wish comes true?
- What else are you seeing?
VISUALISE/IMAGINE, LISTEN, FOCUS
- Then listen to yourself, the words that you hear in your mind.
- What are they? What do those words mean to you?
- Now focus on your thoughts as you think of your dream.
- What ideas do you have?
When you visualise or imagine your desire, dream coming true, and notice all your feelings, thoughts, words and visions, you help make it happen. This is the power of our human imagination. Sometimes we call this ‘faith.’
You may even be very surprised, when your desire manifests in a far better way than you think. Let yourself see all sorts of wonderful dreams and wishes. Believe and have faith that all your desires will come true in ways greater than your wildest imaginations.
- While you continue to focus on your dreams, add joy.
- Add laughter in your day.
- Fill yourself with positive thoughts.
- Be excited.
- Really trust that you are supported by the Creator and Mother Earth.
Thank you for taking time to read these words. Stay Blessed.