Do you have words that are your triggers to laughter?
Words that just send you into uncontrollable laughter?
YES I DO!
WHY IS LAUGHTER IMPORTANT? Here are the benefits of laughter and why you should laugh more:
According to wwwdothelpguidedotorg, the Health Benefits to Laughter are:
- Soothes tension
- Improves your immune system
- Relieves pain
- Connects with people and deal with difficult situations
- Stimulates organs and increases endorphins
- Improves your mood
- Burns calories
- Increases blood flow
IN MY EXPERIENCE OF LAUGHTER
- It makes you feel happy
- It makes you feel joyful
- It releases stress
- It makes you feel childlike
- It raises your vibrations
- It connects you with Your Divine Self, meaning: you are at ease, you feel your inner power and you Love with abundance, you love yourself without judgement. You accept and embrace all.
- It connects you with the Heavens, meaning: you feel peaceful and nothing troubles you. You trust that everything is always working out well for you.
- AND helps you laugh about laughing
WHAT I ALSO KNOW IS THE SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE
Angels want you to laugh a lot! Ascended Masters; (such beings as Master Jesus, Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Lord Buddha, Krishna, Prophet Muhammad and Goddesses); want you to laugh more, in order to release things that do not serve you, and open to receiving God’s Blessings.
THE WORDS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH
- EXCITEMENT AND JOY
- JOY AND DELIGHT
- SUCCESS AND JOY
Choose any combination that shouts to you, say it and then take a deep breath, release, and see what happens. You should be laughing uncontrollable now.
If any of these words don’t make you laugh straight away, perhaps you need to first make an intention to make yourself laugh. Then practise them. I never practised any of these words, they just came up and I started laughing. I think it was because I had made an intention to make myself laugh.
Thank you for taking time to read these words. Stay Blessed.