Keep going to reach the top of the mountain; a glorious view awaits.
There are truly no accidents and there are no shortcuts in life either. If you want to truly be happy, face every obstacle head on, with intention to conquer. Intend to cleanup your whole internal self. Your Interior!
The happiness I’m referring to, is your inner happiness. The happiness of The Real You. The one that is connected to the whole of you, that is just you. No outside apparatus, objects, people and situations that make you happy. But You making yourself happy.
The outside situations, people and things, being bonuses and confirmation of the happiness of The Real You. True happiness starts within you. True joy starts within you. Supreme peace starts within you. Everything that you seek is already within you.
The journey to True Happiness, may at times seem long and filled with trials and tribulations. You may have moments when you are ecstatically joyful. At other times you are deep in despair. Keep going for the mountain of joy and happiness is patiently awaiting you.
Be starkly honest with yourself. Be responsible. Choose to release of all that does not serve you. One step at a time. Look deep within. Where is that fear coming from? Where is the impatience coming from?
Once you honestly recognise and acknowledge that You Are The Creator of Your Life, you have made the first big shift.
This shift will bring you to the realisation that you have the power to take control of your inner happenings. And you will know without a shadow of doubt that no-else will do this for you. You created these. You have the power, to uncreate them all.
The Inner Happenings Needing Clearing May Be:
- Frustrations: Are you frustrated that you keep repeating the same patterns in your life?
- Stress: Perhaps you fill stressed because something hasn’t gone the way you planned?
- Worry: You also worry about what people think of you?
- Angers: Do you get angry when someone doesn’t turn up to your appointment? How many times have you waited without a show? Did your phone battery die, as you tried to call them? Did you start cursing them or the phone?
- Jealousy: What are you jealous of? Your lover’s previous lover? Your neighbour’s new car? What is really making you feel insecure in your life right now?
- Judgements: Are you quick to judge and jump into conclusions? Do you have pet aversions?
These are just a few examples, that are all part of you. They stem from the root within you that is FEAR. You keep piling up these scenarios that are truly there because of you.
What have you done? Why have you moved from one aspect of fear, to another? Did you know that these were all aspects of FEAR?
The Law of Attraction is at play. It has helped you keep dancing on this track of never ending negative feelings, because of how you have been feeling, and thinking.
Your Higher Self/Soul, Comes to Your Rescue!
- First, acknowledge and accept that you are Your Soul. You are your Higher Self. You Soul/Higher Self IS The Total and Absolute LOVE, PEACE, JOY, and everything that you seek, and More.
- Call on your Higher Self/Soul, to flood your whole body and being with LOVE. Imagine this LOVE as a colour, or a shower of light, flowing into each and every cell of your body.
- Feel how this. How does it feel for you? Does it make you laugh? Does it make smile? Bask in those feelings as long as it feels good.
- Keep calling, day by day, moment to moment, your Higher Self’s LOVE. This will help you dissolve all the aspects of fear.
- In their place, you have the LOVE of You by You. Your Higher Self/Soul, LOVING you continuously.
Remember, when you called your Higher Self to shower you with LOVE, it was not the first time it was showering you with LOVE. It continuously does this.
It has been doing this for as long as you have been alive. You just didn’t know. You had got yourself separated from your Higher Self’s LOVE.
Now you are back home, where you belong and where you have always belonged. YOU ARE SO LOVED! You are happy. Joyful. Peaceful and Harmonious.
Thank you for taking time to read these words. Stay Blessed.